Re: Stupid New Orleans People
- From: Shawn Hirn <srhi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:46:28 -0400
In article <2htsi19hg79mr6ffbaegsmqbg22605ga6o@xxxxxxx>,
> The biggest problem in New Orleans are the stupid people. They keep
> showing pictures on the news of the city flooded. Yet, they keep
> saying the people dont have electricity, food, and water. Ok, I know
> it's hard do do things without electricity, and more important is
> food. But water???? Excuse me, but are they really that stupid?
> Flooding means there is TOO MUCH water!!!! There is water
> everywhere... How the hell can they say they have no water?
Go there, take a drink of the water from one of the flooded areas and
then report back on how you feel aftward ... if you live.
- Prev by Date: Re: Stupid New Orleans People
- Next by Date: Re: Stupid New Orleans People
- Previous by thread: Re: Stupid New Orleans People
- Next by thread: Re: Stupid New Orleans People