Re: Cuisinart Coffee maker
- From: Albert Silverman <slvrmn@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 05:59:03 +0000 (UTC)
On 2005-09-16, Bert Hyman <bert@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> billzzstring@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Billzz) wrote in
>> "gary" <gary@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> I really don't think 3 years is a reasonable lifespan for
>>> something as simple as a coffee maker...especially one that cost
>>> nearly $100 to start with.
>>> Last Cuisinart POS I'll buy.
>> French Press...
> Melitta Filter Cone ($3, no moving parts)
But you have to heat the water and then pour it into the coffee grounds in
the filter! And who wants to do all of this work, just to have a superior
cup of coffee with no mechanism to break or get fouled, or.... or .....?
- Prev by Date: Re: 400 Creative Ways to Say I Love You (Part 1)
- Next by Date: USA- would you take French aid for New Orleans?
- Previous by thread: Re: Cuisinart Coffee maker
- Next by thread: Re: Cuisinart Coffee maker