Re: Gas thefts leave some motorists fuming

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 20:44:23 -0700, Ablang
<HilaryDuffPerfectGirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Gas thefts leave some motorists fuming
>By Lisa Heyamoto -- Bee Staff Writer
>Published 2:15 am PDT Saturday, September 10, 2005
>Story appeared in Scene section, Page K1
>
>If someone had asked Arlene Shea to spare a gallon of gas, the
>52-year-old Orangevale resident says, she would have gladly given over
>the goods.
>
>So, did they really have to take a tire iron to her Lexus, pry open
>the gas flap and siphon out half a tank while she was sleeping?

Hint: If you own a Lexus, sell some of your crap so you can keep it in
the garage.

  • Lexus RX450 Autotest SelMcKenzie Selzer-McKenzie
    ... Lexus RX450 Autotest ... 59 960 Euro sind der Grundpreis für den RX ... Stadtver-kehr auf einen Schnitt von 6,9 Liter, und das ist für einen ... Man muss nur kurz den Fuss vom Gas nehmen, ...
    (de.etc.finanz.misc)
  • Re: Gas thefts leave some motorists fuming
    ... >>If someone had asked Arlene Shea to spare a gallon of gas, ... >>So, did they really have to take a tire iron to her Lexus, pry open ... >the garage. ... Hint: Even if you own a Lexus, not putting it in the garage is not a ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • Premium vs. Regular Gas.
    ... Are there any luxury cars (Audi, Lexus, Acura, Infinity, BMW, Mersedes, ... etc.) that run on regular gas (i.e., designed to run just fine on ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Village Voice Covers Hippie Crack
    ... I too must confess to enjoying some gas on occasion, but the sketchy scene with non-phans coming in and making quick cash is a drag. ... I've seen them set up in lots between cars and withing minutes it's a frantic crazy scene, with everyone trying to get theirs before they shut it down. ...
    (rec.music.phish)
  • Re: Got Gas?
    ... > You might wanna fill your gas tank and top off the home heating oil tank ... Then conserve as much of it as you can as long as you ... Rita is about to make $2.50 a gallon gas seem like a bargain.... ... There's a scene in the movie "Sideways" (right before they crack up ...
    (rec.music.gdead)