Re: CEO salaries
- From: "Larry Bud" <larrybud2002@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 8 Sep 2005 12:17:16 -0700
Ted B. wrote:
> > Irrelevant.
> > Can 1 in 400 people take over the average CEO's job and be as
> > productive?
> No, more like 200 in 400 people can take over the average CEO's job and be
> MORE productive, shortly after assuming office.
Nonsense. If that was the case, the stockholders would insist on it.
A CEO's job is more stress than most people ever could handle, not
would the average worker bee have the education to even understand a
balance sheet, let alone make decisions based on it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Gas mileage
- Next by Date: Re: CEO salaries
- Previous by thread: Re: CEO salaries
- Next by thread: Re: CEO salaries