Re: Katrina victims have pretty much the whole world rallying behind them
- From: "Dan " <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 10:49:10 -0500
Dave C. wrote:
> From a recent story on CNN, aid has been offered by:
> The State Department said offers of help had been received from:
> Australia, Austria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Belgium, Canada,
> China, Columbia, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El
> Salvador, France, Germany, Guatemala, Greece, Guyana, Honduras,
> Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan,
> Jordan, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand,
> Norway, Paraguay, Philippines, Portugal, South Korea, Russia, Saudi
> Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Sweden,
> Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates,
> and Venezuela.
> Earlier, the U.S. Secretary of State said that NO offer of aid would
> be rejected.
> It might really suck to be in the affected areas right now, but geez,
> it looks like things are definitely looking up for those people soon.
I don't believe that Castro's offer of 1,100 doctors plus 26.4 tons of
medical supplies has been accepted or rejected yet.
- Prev by Date: Re: DNC: is anyone going after violators?
- Next by Date: Re: DAYS INN PRICE GOUGING
- Previous by thread: Katrina victims have pretty much the whole world rallying behind them
- Next by thread: Snitch Tickets - the latest consumer good from CA