Re: Trane Heat Pump - - Where is the Fuse???

<jeffmorgan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| In a failed attempt to install a new Hunter programmable heat pump
| thermostat, I think I shorted something out or blew a fuse. I get No
| Power to AC messages, and now the old mechanical thermostat does not
| work.
|
| Where in the world is the fuse for this thing? I looked at the unit in
| my attic, and on the unit that sits outside and do not see anything
| obvious.

AC power (typically 220 V) is supplied from a BREAKER in the
house breaker panel. check your breakers?

lee h

  • Re: Air conditioner humming outside but I have shut off the breaker
    ... I tried shutting off every single breaker (including the ... wire on the thermostat and see if that will stop it. ... Would there be a separate power source for the ... it's the low-voltage contactor you're hearing. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Trane Heat Pump - - Where is the Fuse???
    ... In a failed attempt to install a new Hunter programmable heat pump ... I think I shorted something out or blew a fuse. ... Power to AC messages, and now the old mechanical thermostat does not ...
    (misc.consumers.house)
  • Re: HP psc 2175 no power
    ... There is certainly no breaker, there may be a fuse but if so it will be on one ... Does the printer have an external power adaptor? ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Re: Laser fuser thermal switches?
    ... closed while the printer was being used as a printing press. ... as the solenoid becomes hot from ... I use a Kill-a-watt AC power meter to measure power consumption in ... If my guess is correct about thermostat cycling due to excessive ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: A/C electrical problem
    ... thermostat, E2, which indicates a problem with the 24 v. power to it. ... UPS chirped you probably had a dip in voltage. ... (the air handler is meant to kick in?), it shuts off and gives the E2 ...
    (alt.home.repair)