Re: Driveway - Truth or BS
- From: "Travis Jordan" <no.one@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:18:12 GMT
> about settlement of bedrock...that's the most outrageous bullshit
> story I have ever heard..."bedrock" or any type of stone base stays
> exactly where it is originally placed...it does not settle!
I think it is the subbase settlement that the contractor is talking
about, not just the gravel or other crushed stone surface.
- Prev by Date: Re: Better ROI - finish the basement or update the kitchen appliances?
- Next by Date: Is it normal for lights to dim for a second when the air conditioning turns on in a brand new house ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Driveway - Truth or BS
- Next by thread: Legal to raise PMI deletion requirements?