Re: Kreuzfahrt statt Altersheim...!?

Also sprach Rolf-Stephan Krieger:
> Wenn ich einmal in später Zukunft alt und klapprig bin, werde ich bestimmt
> nicht ins Altersheim gehen, sondern auf ein Kreuzfahrtschiff.

Oder doch besser gleich ins Grab?

OJ:
d8suph$udv$00$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Prokofiev"s 3rd Piano Concerto
    ... Grab the recording of it and start re-listening:) ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Home Depot complaint number
    ... Just grab an ... employee and confirm that everything is there before you leave. ... Dan ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Pagination
    ... One single DB call to grab everything at one time that you need to ... Establish a $prev and $next routine with integer values that limit ... Filter results by $prev and $next to only display the results you ... having latent results floating around in your $_SESSION cache. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Print Page Functionality
    ... I was thinking of trying to grab the html from the page between the ... Greg ... Prev by Date: ...