Inkscape als Designtool fuer Praesentationen

Hallo,

gerade auf der Inkscape-Mailingliste aufgeschnappt:

,----
| This package aims not to replace the existing presentation styles,
| but to offer an alternative for those with simple presentation
| needs, but a desire for a unique or customised look for their
| presentation.
|
| The package contains a documentclass called "presentation" which
| takes as an argument a slide style. The package also provides a
| simple python program that can interpret SVG files generated by
| Inkscape and build a slide style, usable by the "presentation"
| document class, directly from it. This means that creating new
| custom slide designs is as simple as drawing what you want your
| slides to look like in Inkscape.
`----

http://jedidiah.stuff.gen.nz/lpd.html

Cheers,
Colin

  • Re: [opensuse] One-click-install, which binary to choose? (SOLVED)
    ... Februar 2008 skrev Francis Giannaros: ... I search for Inkscape and I get 39 binaries to choose ... major version change between the official OSS repository one and the ... In this case you might want to go with the supported package from the ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] One-click-install, which binary to choose?
    ... I search for Inkscape and I get 39 binaries to choose from. ... major version change between the official OSS repository one and the ... so it might have a few extra fixes but it isn't a ... In this case you might want to go with the supported package from the ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Upgrade to latest Inkscape
    ... unstable system. ... backport this package to testing from experimental. ... apt-get build-dep inkscape ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Suggested a new package: textext
    ... I'd like to suggest a new package "textext" which allows to put LaTeX ... Textext may also be integrated into the Inkscape package (I have filled ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Suggested a new package: textext
    ... I'd like to suggest a new package "textext" which allows to put LaTeX ... formulas or text in the Inkscape figures. ... Textext may also be integrated into the Inkscape package (I have filled ...
    (Debian-User)