PHP IDE, Editor

Hallo,

ich suche eine PHP "Arbeitsumgebung". Zend sieht nach Eclipse (nicht mein
Fall) aus. Was haltet ihr von RadPHP von Embarcadero?

Danke
Thomas

  • Re: PHP IDE, Editor
    ... Zend sieht nach Eclipse aus. ... Was haltet ihr von RadPHP von Embarcadero? ... Jens Sieckmann ...
    (de.comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Do we have educational IDEs?
    ... Thomas G. Marshall wrote on 05.05.2005 17:21: ... I've hated it from the beginning till now, and every stinking day in between, but am so afraid that I must be missing something that I still use /only/ either it or a non-IDE vi-javac-java-repeat cycle. ... I have to say that in all this time, and I've used many different IDE's over the years, that eclipse is the least friendly and least intuitive of the lot. ... It might be because I'm used to NetBeans and I can't get the right way of using Eclipse ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: A good IDE??
    ... On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Thomas G. Marshall wrote: ... What do you hate about Eclipse? ... A few times I have forgotten the semicolon because of this. ... darrell at cs dot toronto dot edu ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Kixtart als Login Script
    ... Vielleicht auch noch einen inteligenten editor, der schon gewisse Codes ... kennt und vorschlägt so wie bei PHP der Eclipse? ... Thomas ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windows.server.general)
  • Re: GUI designer plugin for Eclipse?
    ... free GUI-designer plugin for Eclipse. ... I've used the trial version of Swing Designerfor a month and thought that was great, but now the trial period is over :-) ... Thomas ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)