New stable release: GNU Solfege 3.14.11
- From: Tom Cato Amundsen <tca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:07:47 +0100
GNU Solfege 3.14.11
Solfege is free music education software. Use it to train your rhythm,
interval, scale and chord skills. It is free software and runs on
GNU/Linux, MS Windows 2000 and newer, Max OS X with some effort,
and possibly other operating systems with the required tools. It should
run wherever you can run Python 2.4, Gtk+ 2.12, PyGtk 2.12.
Bug tracker: http://bugs.solfege.org
3.14.11 February 8, 2010
* IntervalCheckBox had a bug that caused the Major Decim to be
missing. Reported by Andre Maute.
* Decim->Tenth replace. The menu entry has not been changed because
this will cause loss of statistics. This is because of a bad design
decision: using pythons builtin hash function to calculate the hash
value of lesson files. The hash function is not the same on different
systems. 3.16.0 will fix this.
* make default.config rcfile version 16 compatible. Thanks to
Krause.Chr for fixing this.
Update: The error message about missing txt2man is not fatal, it will
only mean that the man page is missing.
Tom Cato Amundsen <tca@xxxxxxx> http://www.solfege.org/
GNU Solfege - free ear training http://www.gnu.org/software/solfege/