reference manual style?

I have a lengthy manuscript that I would like to typeset in reference
manual style. The main criteria are that each chapter should start on
a recto page, and the pages should be numbered 1-1, 1-2, ... 2-1,
2-2, ... I looked at the refman class, but the latter criterion was
listed as a "would like" there, so it is unclear if it is available.
Also, it was not clear to me whether and how I would have to tweak it.
(I would prefer out-of-the-box solutions, as "messing about with the
memoir class" --- the only other reference I could find --- seems
pretty hopeless for me.) I am but a casual user, so please be
gentle...

Any ideas?

Thanks

gus

  • Re: reference manual style?
    ... I have a lengthy manuscript that I would like to typeset in reference ... > manual style. ... The main criteria are that each chapter should start on ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • RE: Lookup Data in two seperate Spreadsheets
    ... 'Cell Formula using the OFFSET worksheet formula with multiple criteria to ... Just as VLOOKUP will give you the FIRST value it finds that meets it's ... 'Returns a reference to a range that is a specified number of rows and columns ...
  • RE: Lookup Data in two seperate Spreadsheets
    ... the Offset function says it only returns a reference not a value. ... 'Cell Formula using the OFFSET worksheet formula with multiple criteria to ... 'Returns a reference to a range that is a specified number of rows and columns ...
  • Re: Can I reference =, <, or > sign in SUMPRODUCT
    ... using indirect because it is ... I want to be able to reference the ... >>> I'm trying to refence the range and criteria so that I ... >>> It will work in a sumif or countif function ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)