New package on CTAN: biblatex-phys

the daemon wrote:

The following information was provided by the package's contributor.

Name of contribution: biblatex-phys
Author's name: Joseph Wright
Package version: v0.9
Location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/biblatex-contrib/biblatex-phys/
Summary description: A biblatex implementation of the AIP and APS
bibliography style
License type: lppl

Announcement text given by the package's contributor:
The biblatex-phys package provides an implementation of the
bibliography styles of both the AIP and the APS for biblatex.
This implementation follows standard biblatex conventions, and
can be used simply by loading biblatex with the appropriate option

\usepackage[style=phys]{biblatex}

A demonstration database is provided to show how to format
input for the style. Style options are provided to cover the
minor formatting variations between the AIP and APS bibliography
styles.

thanks for the upload; i've installed the new package, and made an entry
for it in the catalogue repository.

Users may view the package catalogue entry at
http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/biblatex-phys.html
or they may browse the package directory at
http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/biblatex-contrib/biblatex-phys/

The catalogue entry will have appeared on the web by tomorrow
morning (Cambridge time).

Robin Fairbairns

For the CTAN team

  • Re: Biblatex + devanagari
    ... it seems that biblatex and Velthuis' devanagari package are ... because the latter tries to load package cite. ... I wanted to get back to the writing (using jurabib and bibtopic). ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: package biblatex warning
    ... I've checked but the package biblatex 2.1 is installed and there is no ... ending up with mismatched Biber and biblatex files. ... I created the bbl file ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • vref inside footnote not working
    ... other package. ... cmap.sty 2008/03/06 v1.0h CMap support: ... biblatex.def 2009/09/20 v0.8i biblatex generic definitions ... upzd.fd 2001/06/04 font definitions for U/pzd. ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: vref inside footnote not working
    ... other package. ... cmap.sty 2008/03/06 v1.0h CMap support: ... graphicx.sty 1999/02/16 v1.0f Enhanced LaTeX Graphics ... biblatex.def 2009/09/20 v0.8i biblatex generic definitions ...