CTAN Update: pst-optexp

On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 Christoph Bersch submitted an update to the

pst-optexp

package.

Summary description: Drawing optical experimental setups
License type: lppl

Announcement text:
This is a new major release with substantial changes:

* Modified beam connections with \drawbeam to support raytracing
* Added wide beams with \drawwidebeam
* Added \drawfiber for fiber connections
* Added optexp environment for layering of components and connections
* Added german documentation

See file Changes for a full list.
Not all changes are backward compatible, please see the documentation before upgrading!

This package is located at
http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-optexp
.. More information is at
http://www.ctan.org/pkg/pst-optexp
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to
appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team
Rainer Schöpf

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SSIS Connection...
    ... I know remote connections are allowed because I've created a .udl file and connected under sa and my windows login. ... I'm building an SSIS package from home to be deployed at an office. ... The SQL Server is an SQL Server Destination object. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-sqlserver)
  • RE: SSIS Task development. Updating VS2005 GUI
    ... These assemblies allow me to interact with the package at design time and NOT ... when I create Variables and Connections they are saved along ... I understand that the global variables created in your custom SSIS task ... If your variables were created within a SSIS task in runtime, ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.dts)
  • Re: Checking if File Exist without using the ActiveX Script Task
    ... You need to check the Connections collection. ... There are two types of file in DTS a Source and a Destination. ... You could look at this in VB by opening up the package. ... Allan Mitchell MCSE,MCDBA, (Microsoft SQL Server MVP) www.allisonmitchell.com - Expert SQL Server Consultancy. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.dts)
  • java.NIO + select + Network Interface Down = 100% CPU Usage
    ... I've written a package that encapsulates java.nio and makes it usable. ... Now, if I open the Network Connections window, and down one of my ... The reason I'm downing my network interfaces is because this started ... So I'm guessing that it might be a bug in the JVM... ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: DTSRUN privileges?
    ... Can you open the package and look at the connections. ... client machine and have specified SQL Server name 'local' in the DTS ... I do plan on running the DTSRUN utility from a client machine, ...
    (comp.databases.ms-sqlserver)