biblatex + bibfont

\renewcommand{\bibfont}{\fontfamily{ptm}\selectfont}

When I try this command in my xelatex document with fontspec loaded I lose the italics-bold-emphasis effects of the text in the references.

Is this the proper way to do it? No success either with the \fontspec command.

Thanks

  • Re: devenv from command line doesnt add project references...
    ... solutions from the command line. ... uses project references instead of assembly references. ... someone should complain LOUDLY to the .NET development team ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: CTAN package update: biblatex 0.4
    ... may browse the package via the catalogue entry: ... It redesigns the way in which LaTeX interacts with BibTeX ... Added command \addhighpenspace ... With 172 entries, nothing get output for the references, and I get ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Dynamic Casting with Generics: Type Erasure Problems
    ... command, so when we thread the message, we fail to see the In-Reply-To ... header. ... the latter as the References: for the purpose of the XOVER request. ... public final class JSnarker ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Using "Left"
    ... Specifically, the command is: ... > Have you used Left as a name for anything in the second database: ... > Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP ... >> references are checked for both databases. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: Mid and Left Statements Issues
    ... versions of the required reference files, so one or more of your references ... I have the MID command in a called subroutine. ... The VBA works perfectly fine when I run it on my computer. ... I was not really using it, but by unchecking the DLL, it went away, and the ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)