how toshift a paragraph to right latex?

folks
hi,
i have a question: i am writing a paragraph that starts with number 1-2-3 ,... i just want to shift this paragraph 1cm to right.
any help?
best,
Dave

  • Re: Technical question re: dialog
    ... As we've now denied his pleasant request three times, he'll be composing less pleasant requests, which are often misunderstood by little Sergeants like me --" and here his voice did break in a growl "-- and mislabeled as threats. ... High Court to the previous paragraph (which seems awkward, ... shift of topic but not speaker. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: So Simple, Yet...
    ... >> Actually shift enter does not create a paragraph. ... Why, when I hit the ENTER key, is ... >>>> can easily change this with CSS - ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: So Simple, Yet...
    ... Shift + Enter produces a line break and enter by itself inserts a paragraph break. ... >> J-Bots 2004 Released Special Pricing ... >>> can easily change this with CSS - ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: MS Word - Soft Returns
    ... by using Shift + Enter as 'tj' noted. ... to treat the text as a single paragraph. ... - When a paragraph is formatted with Justify alignment and you want ... from Dian Chapman, Word MVP, and use nonbreaking spaces to control ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Text - word moving to next line
    ... Use Shift + Enter to create a single line space. ... Enter by itself is a new paragraph. ... line) This is standard in all html editors. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)