CTAN Update: latexpand

On Wed, 4 Jul 2012 Matthieu Moy submitted an update to the

latexpand

package.

Summary description: Flatten LaTeX file by expanding \include and \input, remove comments
License type: other-free

Announcement text:

This is a complete rewrite of latexpand. It now manages several command-line
options to fine-tune the behavior, and many corner-cases have been fixed.

This package is located at
http://mirror.ctan.org/support/latexpand
.. More information is at
http://www.ctan.org/pkg/latexpand
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to
appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team
Rainer Schöpf

Relevant Pages

  • New "International" edition of the Fibro Welcome Package
    ... I am pleased to announce the Fibro Welcome Package has been expanded. ... FREE doctor referral service called "FIBROMYALGIA RESOURCES" since ... is now expanding her list. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • New "International" edition of the Fibro Welcome Package
    ... I am pleased to announce the Fibro Welcome Package has been expanded. ... FREE doctor referral service called "FIBROMYALGIA RESOURCES" since ... is now expanding her list. ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • New "International" edition of the Fibro Welcome Package
    ... I am pleased to announce the Fibro Welcome Package has been expanded. ... FREE doctor referral service called "FIBROMYALGIA RESOURCES" since ... is now expanding her list. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • CTAN update: berenisadf
    ... Location on CTAN: fonts/berenisadf/ ... License type: other-free ... Users may view the package catalogue entry at ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • CTAN Update: l3build
    ... Version number: SVN 5462 ... License type: lppl1.3 ... A testing and building system for TeX ... This package is located at ...
    (comp.text.tex)