New package on CTAN: enotez

On Fri, 6 Jul 2012 Clemens Niederberger submitted the

enotez

package.

Summary description: Endnotes for LaTeX2e
License type: lppl

Announcement text: ----------------------------------------------------------------------
The enotez package allows nested endnotes, supports hyperref and provides means for easy customization of the list of notes.

This package is located at
http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/enotez
.. More information is at
http://www.ctan.org/pkg/enotez
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team
Rainer Schöpf

Relevant Pages

  • CTAN has a new package: texloganalyser
    ... Perl script displaying selective infos from LaTeX logs ... This package is located at ... Please join a users group; ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: CTAN Update: adrconv
    ... This release contains the modifications I made to adrconv over the last 4 years. ... adrmontage.tex should go to the doc directory as ... This package is located at ... Please join a users group; ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • CTAN update: Asymptote
    ... This package has been updated at tug.ctan.org and should soon be at your local ... The following information was provided by our fellow contributor: ... file parameters can now be queried as virtual ... Please join a users group; ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • CTAN update: Toptesi v.5.00
    ... This package has been updated at tug.ctan.org and should soon be at your ... output thesis file in PDF/a-1b compliant form. ... The PDF/A difficulties ... Please join a users group; ...
    (comp.text.tex)