CTAN Update: biblatex-chicago

On Thu, 5 Jul 2012, David Fussner submitted an update to the

biblatex-chicago

package.

Summary description: Biblatex style files for both Chicago specifications
License type: lppl

Announcement text:

This release implements the specifications of the 16th edition of the Chicago
Manual of Style, both in the notes & bibliography style and in author-date.
The 15th-edition files are still available in the package for those needing
them. In addition to the upgrade to the new edition, I have included many
enhancements and bug fixes. The styles are designed for use with biblatex 1.7.
All the details, as usual, are in the README, RELEASE, and biblatex-chicago.pdf
files.

This package is located at
http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/biblatex-contrib/biblatex-chicago
.. More information is at
http://www.ctan.org/pkg/biblatex-chicago
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to
appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team
Rainer Schöpf

  • CTAN Update: biblatex-chicago
    ... Biblatex style files for both Chicago specifications ... It updates all styles to work with the latest biblatex. ... This package is located at ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Biblatex + devanagari
    ... it seems that biblatex and Velthuis' devanagari package are ... because the latter tries to load package cite. ... I wanted to get back to the writing (using jurabib and bibtopic). ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • vref inside footnote not working
    ... other package. ... cmap.sty 2008/03/06 v1.0h CMap support: ... biblatex.def 2009/09/20 v0.8i biblatex generic definitions ... upzd.fd 2001/06/04 font definitions for U/pzd. ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: vref inside footnote not working
    ... other package. ... cmap.sty 2008/03/06 v1.0h CMap support: ... graphicx.sty 1999/02/16 v1.0f Enhanced LaTeX Graphics ... biblatex.def 2009/09/20 v0.8i biblatex generic definitions ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: package biblatex warning
    ... I've checked but the package biblatex 2.1 is installed and there is no ... ending up with mismatched Biber and biblatex files. ... I created the bbl file ...
    (comp.text.tex)