Beamer, \framesubtitle

Hi,
probably is this feature request ... I like to have on each part of frame with allowed breaks common title in different subtitles on each part of frame. something like this:

\begin{frame}[allowframebreaks]
\frametitle{frame title}
\framesubtitle{first subtitle}
\framebreak
\framesubtitle{second subtitle}
\end{frame}

How to achieve this? Beamer put last framesubtitle on each part of frame. Any suggestion is very welcome!

regards, Zarko

  • Re: Beamer, framesubtitle
    ... It is not the way it should work, but it is a workaround. ... it also enables some beamer features, which aren't work in multi part frames achieved with \framebreak. ... on such a way i temporary solve my "wish" how the subtitle should work. ... frame with allowed breaks common title in different subtitles on each ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Beamer, framesubtitle
    ... \framesubtitle{Row Exchange and Division by Row$’$s Diagonal Element} ... It is not the way it should work, but it is a workaround. ... frame with allowed breaks common title in different subtitles on each ... \framesubtitle{second subtitle} ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • RE: Alternative to MM2s crummy titles?
    ... The title version listed as 'Subtitle' places the title at the bottom of ... the frame. ... I haven't experimented with resizing test for subtitles yet....so ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)