CTAN update: pst-barcode
- From: CTAN Announcements <ctan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 20:41:39 +0100
Herbert Voss wrote:
I uploaded pst-barcode.tgz to the uk mirror. Please delete _all_
files in the directory
and put the new ones in there.
there is no version number change in the main file.
pst-barcode is a PSTricks related package for drawing
barcodes for all important modes.
This new version comes with following changes in
the PostScript file:
2012-06-26 - The QR Code encoder was modified so that Micro QR Code
symbols do not require the use of raw mode.
- Support for the alphanumeric, numeric, and kanji encodings
was added to the QR Code encoder.
- The PZN symbology was extended with support
- Support for the GS1 DataMatrix symbology was added.
- A bug in double digit ASCII encodation of the Data Matrix
symbology was fixed.
- The EDIFACT, C40, TEXT, and X12 encodation schemes were
removed from the Data Matrix symbology, as
these were buggy.
- Support for FNC1 character as added to the Data Matrix
Thanks for the upload; i've installed the new version.
Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
or browse the package's directory at
Changes in the archive should have reached all mirrors within 24 hours.
For the CTAN team
- Prev by Date: Re: tablet + dropbox
- Next by Date: Re: tablet + dropbox
- Previous by thread: Re: Does anyone have modified \hbar macros for timesmt.sty, palatmt.sty etc.?
- Next by thread: Re: Header in Bibliography pages . I use fancyhdr.