tablet + dropbox

Hello,

I'm thinking of purchasing a tablet, mostly for travel. Given that the latex options for tablets aren't especially attractive and it would be convenient to have the same latex file work both on my computers and on the tablet I was thinking of doing the following.

Edit the latex file on the tablet and save it in a dropbox folder, which is then automatically processed on one of my computers using a cron script.

Other than the time delay and the requirement to have a working internet connection are there any obstacles I should be aware of?

Thanks!

J.
.