TeX capacity exceeded

I am using databib to sort and typeset my CV. I have a number of publications, but not extensively so. But, I get the error below when compiling the LaTeX file. I have tried to fix the problem by changing save_size in the texmf.cnf file but to no avail. Any advice on the source of the problem and how to correct it?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

../publications.tex:258: TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [save size=80000].
\TE@hook ...t = \TE@dimtest \let \isin = \TE@isin

l.258 }

If you really absolutely need more capacity,
you can ask a wizard to enlarge me.

Here is how much of TeX's memory you used:
4547 strings out of 493747
61456 string characters out of 3143546
1055070 words of memory out of 3000000
7754 multiletter control sequences out of 15000+200000
18860 words of font info for 37 fonts, out of 3000000 for 9000
714 hyphenation exceptions out of 8191
122i,11n,320p,282b,80000s stack positions out of 5000i,500n,10000p,200000b,80000s
../publications.tex:258: ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!

  • Re: .NET SUCKS --- READ FOLLOWING. MICROSOFT IS A SUCKY CO
    ... > system just doesn't cut it in high memory load situations. ... Garbage Collection is not an excuse for poor memory management. ... One excellent example is the use of strings. ... because many "professional" programmers know very little about what is ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: Secure Credentials pwd handling
    ... strings that are produced when you read the properties. ... Co-author of "The .NET Developer's Guide to Directory Services Programming" ... so at some point the value will be in memory. ... SecureString is added to .NET to support this use case. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: Verbose functional languages?
    ... whereas a memory leak due to too much laziness in the wrong place can be. ... If you declare your data structure elements as strict, ... I think size matters, for the optimization heuristics. ... strings for symbol names. ...
    (comp.lang.functional)
  • Re: CStrings and memory
    ... Then you allocate a few more strings ... Now you need to allocate another string, but there is no more memory. ... In addition to strings, there are other things that get allocated: ... have perhaps confused "address space" with "working set". ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: mex: cell (of strings) allocation
    ... strings and numeric data, and returns the numeric data in a ... and the strings in a cell array of strings. ... cannot seem to use the same idiom for the cell of strings. ... *exactly* the same amount of memory you originally ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)