Equation and text alignment

Can anyone give me some hint about what packages, commands or options to use
in order to get something like what can be seen at the bottom of this page?:

http://books.google.es/books?id=XehUpGiM6FIC&pg=PA136#v=onepage&q&f=false

In a monospace font it's something like this:

hwnn = (2m)(p+imwq)(p-imwq)
= (2m)[p+mwq+imw(qp-pq)]
= H-hw (5)
and similarly hwnn = H+hw. (6)
Thus nn-nn = 1. (7)

Things I want to reproduce:

(a): Independent alignment/centering of (5) vs (6)&(7)
(b): No vertical space between (5) and (6)
(c): (6) and (7) aligned at the = signs and roughly centered on the page.
(d): Texts in (6) and (7) aligned with the main text block.

I can get (a) by using two separate environments, but then I don't get (b).
I tried with flalign to get (d), but then the equations are not centered on
the page (c), but instead the white space is distributed.

--
Ignacio __ Fernández Galván
/ /\

  • Re: Floating menus
    ... dorayme wrote: ... no matter how much rope he is given, he never can get to the bottom. ... instead of running out of vertical space, the text just gets smaller and ... The menu is a static one with unlimited list items but instead of ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html)
  • Re: Floating menus
    ... dorayme wrote: ... no matter how much rope he is given, he never can get to the bottom. ... instead of running out of vertical space, the text just gets smaller and ... The menu is a static one with unlimited list items but instead of ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html)
  • Re: question about unwanted vertical space in chapter heading
    ... I have a strange effect when using hyperref and glossary packages ... The default vertical space between the chapter ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • need change vertical space after header of table of contents
    ... I added packages: ... Vertical space after section of table of contents have grown itself. ... The body of table doesn't fit into one page. ... fn:Daneel Yaitskov ...
    (comp.text.tex)