PSTricks: readdata and additional data

Hi all,

drawing some diagrams I run into the problem that some of the data to display comes from a file whereas an other part of the data is calculated with LaTeX or PerlTeX.
How do I combine data coming from those different sources?
I guess there is a possibility to change the array \readdata creates. But I didn't manage to find the way to add data to the array.

\begin{pspicture}
\readdata\dataToDisplay{file.dat}
%% somehow manipulate \dataToDisplay
\listplot{\dataToDisplay}
\end{pspicture}

thanks in advance
Stephan

  • Re: Positioning in display array
    ... the menu items into an array and then using a 'display array' so the ...     on key ... a=formonly.choic1 TYPE CHAR; ...
    (comp.databases.informix)
  • Re: help urgent
    ... Declare a dynamic array of stuctures. ... > in the event handler should display an OpenFileDialog allowing the user ... load the date from each array member into the combo box. ...
  • Re: pass an array throuh a function
    ... >The array would record the data from the user from one function.AND another ... >once the user is done and send it to the display function. ... your displayfunction is going through a loop. ... int count; ...
    (alt.comp.lang.learn.c-cpp)
  • Re: error 3048 - Cannot open any more databases
    ... recommendations and I declared my array as static and also loaded the array ... Yes the bound column of my combo boxes are not the display column. ... the same subform, just inserted 48 times. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Data compression in roguelikes
    ... Gerry Quinn wrote: ... think Breshenham circle drawing algorithm is simple too). ... perfectly onto a 2D array. ... indistinguishable from the quality of a game that uses 5% of CPU. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.development)