essay collection

Hey!

I have to compose a collection of short (5-10 pages) essays with denotation of thier author, title and bibliography. Could You recommend a package or document class for this task?
Tanks!

galla

  • Re: essay collection
    ... denotation of thier author, title and bibliography. ... recommend a package or document class for this task? ... have a look at the Springer svmult package. ... find that biblatex helps with the biblio problem. ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: essay collection
    ... I have to compose a collection of short essays with denotation of thier author, title and bibliography. ... Could You recommend a package or document class for this task? ... treating each essay as a chapter. ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: essay collection
    ... I have to compose a collection of short essays with denotation of thier author, title and bibliography. ... Could You recommend a package or document class for this task? ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: CTAN upload: wordlike
    ... in the documentation that users specify \documentclass. ... changing default font sizes is really the sort ... a package that only modifies layout, not a document class. ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: First multi-file/package prog with lispworks personal edition on windows
    ... I recommend breaking the above form off into a separate file. ... who uses this package might want to be able to load the package ... To load multiple file projects semi-painfully use mk::defsystem or ASDF. ... "Algebra is the metaphysics of arithmetic." ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)