Re: 3-column layout
- From: Peter Flynn <peter.nosp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 15:01:37 +0000
On 02/01/12 12:24, Lakshmi S wrote:
On Jan 2, 3:56 pm, Marc van Dongen <don...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jan 2, 6:01 am, Lakshmi S <mahalak...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am very new to TeX development. I have created One column layout and
two column layout using \twocolumn and option [twocolumn].
In Three column I cannot use \threecolumn command, but I used package
threecolumn.sty, floats are not placed. I need some samples or
guidance from TeX experts.
Have you had a look at the multicol package?
Marc van Dongen
Hi Marc Van Dongen,
Thanks, I have tried multicol package, but I cannot place the FIGURES
Kindly give some file for develop.
There are six different ways to place figures and tables in a
1. col 1 only
2. col 2 only
3. col 3 only
4. span cols 1-2
5. span cols 2-3
6. span cols 1-3 (full-width)
You must tell us what you want to do: we cannot guess. Placement in
multicolumn setting must be done manually: there is no automation that I
- Prev by Date: Re: 3-column layout
- Next by Date: CTAN Update: calxxxx-yyyy
- Previous by thread: Re: 3-column layout
- Next by thread: CTAN Update: calxxxx-yyyy