Re: \cline, \hline, \midrule, \cmidrule
- From: Manuel Collado <m.collado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 00:47:30 +0100
El 21/11/2011 20:18, minimus escribió:
"Ulrike Fischer" wrote in message news:hf273phh0tmv.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Am Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:03:00 +0100 schrieb minimus:
Could you please use a news or mail client which is able to get the
quoting right? And learn to quote? http://learn.to/quote/
Your postings are quite unreadable.
Hello, Thank you for your reply. In the minimal example below, I replaced
"Age" with "HHH". The space above and below H are not same.
At first you should define more exactly your reference points. What
is "the space above" the H? The space between the top of the H and
the line? Or the space from the base line to the top line?
One more time: *PLEASE* *LEARN* *TO* *QUOTE* when posting to usenet.
Please look at http://lml.ls.fi.upm.es/~mcollado/garbage.png to see how your posts looks in my newsreader.
Manuel Collado - http://lml.ls.fi.upm.es/~mcollado
- Prev by Date: Re: Converting \u00a0 (nbsp) to TeX
- Next by Date: Re: Redefine size declarations (e.g. \large) with xelatex and fontspec?
- Previous by thread: Re: \cline, \hline, \midrule, \cmidrule
- Next by thread: Define MathDelimiter for a single character with additional code