Re: [Q] TeX's notion of "line"

Didier Verna <didier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The TeX book explains

I think the explanation in TeX by Topic is fairly decent.

Victor.
--
Victor Eijkhout -- eijkhout at tacc utexas edu

  • Fwd: "The Computer Science of TeX and LaTeX" available again
    ... Victor Eijkhout hat die Materialien, die er zu seinem Kurs „The Computer ... "The Computer Science of TeX and LaTeX" available again ... Organisation: Texas Advanced Computing Center ...
    (de.comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Books for learning TeX
    ... TeX by Topic has its sources available under the GPDL. ... Victor Eijkhout -- eijkhout at tacc utexas edu ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Online Refs For Latex Macros
    ... Tex By Topic, A Texnician'S Reference ... You rang? ... Programming and using macros is easy. ... Victor Eijkhout -- eijkhout at tacc utexas edu ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Blind user trying to get into LaTeX
    ... Boris Veytsman wrote: ... As is the source of TeX by Topic. ... it was public I once mailed it to a blind user who asked me for it. ... Victor Eijkhout -- eijkhout at tacc utexas edu ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Commercial TeX Distro for Mac OS X.
    ... there but porting to a Mac doesn't look like a beginner's task. ... there commercial distributions of TeX that are easy to install and run ... Victor Eijkhout -- eijkhout at tacc utexas edu ...
    (comp.text.tex)