pgf testing version available on tlcontrib
- From: Christophe Jorssen <christophe.jorssen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 25 Jan 2011 12:45:52 GMT
I've just uploaded an updated version of the pgf bundle packaged for
texlive. You can install it running the following from shell
tlmgr update pgf --repository http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/2010
Note that it is /not/ an official release of pgf but an intermediary
version that may be unstable.
See ChangeLog for diffs with the previous official release.
Note also that this is my first release on tlcontrib. Since pgf has a
rather complex structure, I hope everything will just work fine. Please
drop a message here in case something wrong happened.
- Prev by Date: Re: Latex2rtf installation problem
- Next by Date: CTAN has a new package: tabulars-e
- Previous by thread: tabu: align with numprint at \pm
- Next by thread: CTAN has a new package: tabulars-e