Re: koeieletters and (pdf)latex

Rasmus Villemoes <burner+usenet@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
Is there an (easy) way to use Taco Hoekwater's cow letters
(koeieletters) with latex or pdflatex? Or can they only be used with
context?

it "just" requires that you grab the stuff in cont-tmf.zip and put it
in a texmf-local sort of tree, texhash, and then updmap-sys --Enable
Map koeieletters.map

all the things involved are system-independent.

usage could be as simple as

\newfont\koeie{koeieletters}\koeie here we are again

or one could write some font selection gubbins and use that. i'll ask
taco if he minds me doing that.
--
Robin Fairbairns, Cambridge

  • Re: OT watch your distribution and fups
    ... >>fake map has too much in common with western South america to be fake. ... There is a reason for the methodological approach to the science, ... It was given by a roman to a native well before 1492. ... Is there anything in the roman heads context that clearly ...
    (sci.archaeology)
  • Re: FAQ 6.21 Whats wrong with using grep in a void context?
    ... >> In perls older than 5.8.1, map suffers from this problem as well. ... >> context, no lists are constructed. ... I think of grep as the boring ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Multi Locations trick
    ... But in a map there's no standard way to access the ... context of the message. ... and a pipeline component or an orchestration can do ... We have about 50 stores and each of them uploads its daily data to a nfs ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: print array with separator?
    ... effects only map use. ... just an optimisation. ... so the RHS is in list context (it *is* ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • newbie: applying map / foldl / foldr
    ... I saw the earlier question relating to map (bit over my head ... item needs 2 adjacent items to produce the desired context, ... context string. ... (define first-ndx (front-ndx 2)) ...
    (comp.lang.scheme)