Beamer, href{run:..., and Windows vs. Linux

  • Re: Right click on text vs. right click on hyperlink
    ... I were to do that the built-in Windows way, I have to go down about ... >> me to open in one step the editing page of any archive page in my ... >> contains the below Windows script. ... >> that url and opens the editing page. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Capture display on remote (linux) server from (windows) browser
    ... I want to run this utility from a windows web browser and display ... I connect to the linux server from my windows desktop using RealVNC ... It opens a display, captures the ... But when I run the script from windows web browser ...
    (comp.os.linux.x)
  • PlainText ver - EXTREMELY USEFUL INFO - Printing Directory Listings
    ... Funny how often users need to do this, yet there's no simple way to accomplish the simple task through the Windows GUI. ... It would be nice to right-click on a folder in Windows Explorer and print a list of items in the folder, ... This is easy to do by first creating the following batch script using Notepad: ... This hack is cool, but it has a flaw when you implement it on XP: after you've implemented it, every time you try to open a folder using Windows Explorer, the Search Companion window opens instead of the folder you selected. ...
  • How to open mozilla window?
    ... recently I prepared script for my colleauges, ... This script generally opens two windows in IE browses to ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.jscript)
  • Re: Future of IT in Lebanon
    ... working knowledge of Indian programmers DNA, nor of their intuitive Java ... > So Longhorn is not an experiment and Linux is an experiment? ... another chapter in the Windows story, and the Microsoft marketing machine is ... > application opens, Check the about, it says Microsoft Visual Basic 6.3. ...
    (soc.culture.lebanon)