Re: everyshi.sty

Robin Fairbairns wrote:
"mailcwc@xxxxxxxxx" <mailcwc@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
I installed eco-pic

i assume you mean "eso-pic"

and then it said everyshi.sty is missing. I tried
to find in Miktex 2.6/Browser package, but it is not listed. How do I
install it?

doesn't miktex have a search function[*]? it certainly has the
supporting data (i use it for cataloguing work).

anyway, heiko's right -- everyshi is in the ms bundle. (it's even
in that bundle in tex live, even though tex live has a tendency to
split up collections like /ms/)

[*] i remember it having one, but it could be a false memory, and i've
no access to a miktex system just now.

I do have MikTex installed, and yes, it is in the ms directory.

In my (standard) location
C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.7\tex\latex\ms

  • Re: docstrip in windows
    ... If you want the documentation you then do ... When I latex epstopdf.dtx I get a latex error: ... That is a file from Heiko Oberdiek's bundle needed to format his ... MikTeX does include all of this anyway. ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: everyshi.sty
    ... to find in Miktex 2.6/Browser package, ... install it? ... heiko's right -- everyshi is in the ms bundle. ...
    (comp.text.tex)