Re: everyshi.sty

"mailcwc@xxxxxxxxx" <mailcwc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I installed eco-pic and then it said everyshi.sty is missing. I tried
to find in Miktex 2.6/Browser package, but it is not listed. How do I
install it?

CTAN location is CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/ms/everyshi.dtx
Therefore I would want to guess that MikTeX might have a package `ms'.

Yours sincerely
Heiko <oberdiek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • Re: STIX LaTex Fonts
    ... that they would make their way to CTAN as a package and then as a MiKTex ... I have not seen any info on how to install them on MiKTex other than files ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: STIX LaTex Fonts
    ... then as a MiKTex installable package. ... I have not seen any info on how to install them on MiKTex other ... uploads a copy for us to install on ctan. ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • MiKTeX - Error installing font packages
    ... I'm running Windows 7 and using MiKTeX 2.9. ... can't correctly install any font using the Package Manager. ... Trying to make PK font ec-qcrr at 600 DPI... ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • MiKTeX and LaTeX, installing packages
    ... I'd like to install the LaTeX package "svmono" on my WinXP, ... Is there a possibility to do it with the update manager of MiKTeX? ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Featpost
    ... how to install and use featpost package? ... RF> the miktex package installer is your friend. ... Get the respective cab file for the package from your CTAN mirror ...
    (comp.text.tex)