pst-pdf and xymatrix/xyling problem

Hello,

I have been trying to use pdfLaTeX with my pstricks-macros-heavy
documents, and have found that pst-pdf does the job better than
pdftricks. However, I am experiencing strange behaviour of \xymatrix-
derived \Tree (from the xyling package) with pdflatex.

The following document compiles both in latex and in pdflatex:

\documentclass[a4paper,10pt]{article}
\usepackage{pst-pdf}
\usepackage{xyling}
\begin{document}
\Tree{& \K{A} \B{d} & \\
& \K{B} \B{dl}\B{dr} & \\
\K{C} & & \K{D} }
\end{document}

However, if the \Tree{} is inside the postscript environment, it only
compiles correctly in latex:

\documentclass[a4paper,10pt]{article}
\usepackage{pst-pdf}
\usepackage{xyling}
\begin{document}
\begin{postscript}
\Tree{& \K{A} \B{d} & \\
& \K{B} \B{dl}\B{dr} & \\
\K{C} & & \K{D} }
\end{postscript}
\end{document}

Using pdflatex gives the following errors:

! Xy-pic error: in entry "2,1": No [dl] (is "3,0") from here.
\xyerror@ ...#2}\fi \errmessage {Xy-pic error: #1}
}
l.8 \K{C} & & \K{D} }

See the Xy-pic manual for further information.

! Xy-pic error: in entry "2,1": No [dr] (is "3,2") from here.
\xyerror@ ...#2}\fi \errmessage {Xy-pic error: #1}
}
l.8 \K{C} & & \K{D} }

See the Xy-pic manual for further information.

%----

The weirdest thing is that the error seems to concern only \B commands
which have an {r} or {l} argument: if only vertical branches are
included, everything works like a charm. I am quite clueless.

(I am using a new install of TeX Live from Ubuntu's repositories on
Linux Mint, if that is relevant)

Thanks for any help!

Pavel
.