Re: Bibliography with number in TOC + titlepage issues

On Jun 2, 3:11 am, Ingo Reinhold <everyonewinsonher...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I've been desperately trying to get the bibliography as a separate
chapter with a designated number in the TOC and in the actual text. I
don't think that this is too hard to do. I modified my book.cls to get
rid of the \chapter* but don't see any difference after compiling.

That means either:

1) you aren't loading the cls file you think you are loading. Look
carefully in the log file, and perhaps make some other obivous
change to "mybook.cls" to see if it appears.

2) the bibliogrphy definition isn't coming from book.cls, if you are
using a package to control bibliographies.

Donald Arseneau
asnd@xxxxxxxxx
.