TeXnicCenter - Cannot execute the command

I set TeXnicCenter on LaTeX => PS, click on build and view, but at the
very last moment get a pop-up message "Cannot execute the command". I
have no idea why.
Can anyone help..?

  • Re: hyperref, MakeUppercase and memoir
    ... in order to execute \l@chapter on the title only, ... internal parameters of hyperref links: ... And \sectionmark is executed just after the \section command. ... LaTeX FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • [Full-Disclosure] Advanced usage of system() function.
    ... and call its arguments as a command for shell. ... as we can see we still didnt get what we want (typing exit ... Connection closed by foreign host. ... think what we want to execute. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Advanced usage of system() function.
    ... and call its arguments as a command for shell. ... as we can see we still didnt get what we want (typing exit we are ... Connection closed by foreign host. ... think what we want to execute. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: Wait for background processes to complete
    ... To be able to execute commands in the background and wait for their ... The documentation I am referring to is http://perldoc.perl.org/. ... You can run a command in the background with: ... There is a general problem with perl documentation: ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Newbie Question on LaTeX 3 Programming
    ... Is there any way in LaTeX 3 to create a new command with the command ... the documentation should be made clearer and more verbose: ... Nearly all macro descriptions leave a lot of open questions. ...
    (comp.text.tex)