Re: recent problem with TOC creation | hyperref

OK, you said that chapter 0 was causing the problem. and you gave one
line from it. I tried to make a complete minimal example below, but I
get different messages. I added \usepackage{fancyhdr} because the
\fancy stuff wasn't working. I got a warning about a font and a
footskip, but I'm not concerned about that.

I removed the \markboth{} command from the chapter. That command is
already run from within the \chapter command, and it might be causing
some problems by effectively putting a \markboth
inside another markboth????? If you want to change the headers, you
might want to try an override on the \chapter command to use a
modified \markboth (I'll look at this later).

Perhaps the error that you got was interaction between the \markboth
issue and subsequent text not shown ???? I don't know.

\documentclass{memoir}%vvvv assumed that you were using memoir
% include all the basic preamble settings...
\usepackage{fancyhdr}% vvv added this

% now set up microtyping...

% use following to set chapter number for individual chapters
% use n-1 for chapter n

% vvv removed the \markboth
%\chapter{\sffamily\LARGE \textbf{Foreword}\markboth{Foreword}{}}
\chapter{\sffamily\LARGE \textbf{Foreword}}
second page of forward is missing?
hello. this is main matter
hello this is backmatter
% make first page number 1 for index

% clear all header/footer information

\fancyhf{} % clear all header and footer fields
\fancyfoot[R]{} % date in lower right

Relevant Pages

  • Re: xPC Binary Fifo Problem
    ... packet could trigger the code to think that it was the ... header of a different command. ... The problem I'm encountering is that the binary header FIFO ... under the serial system has problems with headers that start ...
  • Re: Using VBA to split a document into sections
    ... The mail program has introduced a line break that splits that command ... is causing the error, I haven't devised a method to prevent the it from ... I did wonder if it was a pasting error between this mail program and the ...
  • Re: flash
    ... The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'. ... you will receive the error a while after causing it. ... To debug your program, run it with the --sync command line ...
  • Re: Problem Updating New Messages from NTTP News Server OE
    ... feature with that command or with Synchronize Account. ... > right click a particular newsgroup and click Properties>Syncronize ... > All Messages (Headers and Bodies) and from the same right click ...
  • Re: TCP question
    ... I wonder, because data is transferred as Bytes, should the headers be binary ... > All TCP data is transmitted as a series of bytes. ... > Take the MSN protocol for example. ... The first part of the command is a Command String (a ...