Re: Hyphenation with compound words: french
- From: Guido Milanese <guidofabrizio.milanese@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:25:19 +0200
Ulrike Fischer wrote:
What do you mean by hyphenrules?See Babel manual, page 5 of the 2005 edition.
Please make a minimal, complete exampleYou are absolutely right. Trying to prepare such a minimal example, I
that demonstrates your problem.
noticed that it was all right, whil in my journal I am still in a tight
spot. So the problem must be the result of some interference with Babel.
I'll try to fix the problem, because looks interesting.
Vocal Ensemble Ars Antiqua, Genova (Genoa), Italy
- Prev by Date: Re: Scientific Workplace vs Latex2e
- Next by Date: Re: TeX/LaTeX isn't easy
- Previous by thread: Re: Hyphenation with compound words: french
- Next by thread: Comment in WinEdt