Re: Sideways longtables in PDF

"Jantien" <jantien.sessink@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb:

Thank you for you help. I build the example code you made and it
worked. So I started to wonder why, because it looked exactly the same
as my code. Then I saw that you only use the two packages required for
the table. But my document uses much more packages. That's when I
started to add my packages to you example code and I found out it was
the color package that was causing the trouble. On top of my document I
added \usepackage[divps]{color}. A parently this doesn't work in pdf.

Yes, it isn't really not a good idea to confuse LaTeX or pdfLaTeX by
using wrong driver options ;-). dvips-specials in a pdf-document made
by pdfLaTeX can easily give troubles.

--
Ulrike Fischer
e-mail: zusätzlich meinen Vornamen vor dem @ einfügen.

  • forwarded email
    ... my heartfelt appreciation goes out to all ... of you who have taken the time and trouble to send me "forwards" ... I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water ... I no longer receive packages from nor send packages by Parcel Force or FedEx ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Need help with constants and package names.
    ... Terry writes: ... I'm having trouble with packages and constants. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Emacs21.4a-6: characters display as empty boxes
    ... What packages have I fogotten to install? ... because emacs21 installed without any trouble. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Emacs21.4a-6: characters display as empty boxes
    ... What packages have I fogotten to install? ... because emacs21 installed without any trouble. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: /usr/sbin problem
    ... >> should hopefully prevent some disaster like this. ... > other than its default behaviour is asking for trouble. ... Even if a working rpm db would alternatively ... allow to check/reinstall '--force' packages again, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)