Problem converting dvi to pdf using dvipdf
- From: horacius.rex@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 10 Jul 2006 02:28:46 -0700
I use SuSE 9.0 and I want to convert a dvi document (generated with
latex which includes a lot of figures, in .eps format and tables) to
pdf. I have used this method a lot of times with no problem (typing
"dvipdf document.dvi") but now I see the following error message:
ESP Ghostscript 7.07.1: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1
After some googling it seems that my ghostscript version is buggy. But
this is my office's computer; cannot install anything (I am a normal
user), and I have to solve the problem here, that's the most difficult
thing. I thought about building last version of ghostscript from
source, but it seems to be very complicated and I don't know if it
I also tried using dvipdfx but I should install it, and the same
problem; building from source gives me crazy.
Other program I tried was dvipdfm, but although there are no error
messages in the compilation procedure, when I look at the pdf, figures
are "broken" and sometimes dissapear.
Do you know some other programs to achieve my objetive or do you know
how to solve this situation ?
- Prev by Date: Re: How to use japanese characters in LaTeX?
- Next by Date: CTAN update: ednotes for scholarly critical editions
- Previous by thread: Using deluxetable : placement issues
- Next by thread: Re: Problem converting dvi to pdf using dvipdf