YAP problems (perhaps OT)
- From: "Animesh" <animesh1978@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 4 Jul 2006 10:46:57 -0700
I did not find a separate newsgroup for miktex, so I am posting my
query here. I uninstalled and re-installed Miktex 2.4 (the stable
build) by downloading the package from indian.cse.msu.edu mirror.
Unfortunately, YAP is not loading cmss files. I get an error of the
Making PK font:
C:\texmf\miktex\bin\makepk.exe --verbose cmr10 657 600 magstep(0.5)
Trying to make PK font "cmr10" (at 657 DPI)...
"mf" \mode:=ljfour; \mag:=magstep(0.5);nonstopmode;input cmr10
This is METAFONT, Version 2.71828 (MiKTeX 2.4)
! Missing `:' has been inserted
! This can't happen (copy).
<to be read again>
Transcript written on cmr10.log.
METAFONT failed for some reason
makepk: METAFONT failed on "cmr10".
Loading 'cmr10' instead.
'cmr10' not loadable either!
I tested it on many documents. The english fonts are not loading
properly. Any help will be appreciated. (I am on WinXP).
- Prev by Date: Re: Latex table, width of columns, and their alignment
- Next by Date: Re: DVI (YAP): Not all fonts could be loaded...
- Previous by thread: \fmfframe
- Next by thread: Re: YAP problems (perhaps OT)