tocloft: How do I single space within entry while double space between entries...

I have my whole thesis formatted to the UNC silly rules...Of course
they provide no help with Latex.

Only one problem....

Does anyone know how to get the tocloft package to single space within
an entry (TOC/LOT/LOF) while double spacing between each entry?

Thanks in advance,

Gary

using book.cls

  • Re: Two BibTeX questions
    ... This is one of those finer and debatable Bibtex points. ... LaTeX code and Oren Patashnik did use -- in his xample.bib entries. ... The .bib entry, ... entry result from the .bbl and the contents of the .blg log file. ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: tabularx and row spacing
    ... John wrote: ... spacing. ... At beginning of each entry, LaTeX ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Double-spacing in List of Figures and List of Tables
    ... spacing within each entry and double space between each entry. ... default LaTeX creates single spaced entries by chapters and double ... spaced for entries that cross chapter boundaries. ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: how to find "".encodings
    ... > latex for the cp865 entry as a template: ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Categorization Tree
    ... I cannot find the point of entry. ... I have a population of names and I want to draw a categorization tree ... which shows the final subgroups at the leaves and categorization ... complicated in Latex itself. ...
    (comp.text.tex)