Re: \bibliographystyle{unsrt} doesn' t work properly in a thesis class!

"el prodigio" <elprodigio@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
I' ll probably say something strange but when I used

\bibliographystyle{unsrt}

in my thesis with bibtex, the references were sorted in an erratic
manner. Instead of appearing in the order in which they are cited i.e.
[1] [2] [3], they appeared like [7] [8] [2] [1], etc... (even start
from number [7]!!!)

When I used the " unsrt" in an article or report, everything is in the
correct order. Did anybody experienced that weird behavior before?

in the absence of a sample that demonstrates the effect, i suggest you
look at the faq answer:

http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=bibtocorder
--
Robin Fairbairns, Cambridge