Re: Appendix in memoir's article class

I don't understand what you really want. If you have a document that is
written using the article class and want to change it to memoir, well,
just change some macros (\chapter, \section, etc) and that's it. Maybe
boring, but not that hard, just find and replace i think. And memoir is
worth it, at least for me.
It will not be compatible with article class, but if you use "...other
extensions that memoir does on latex...", it wouldn't be, anyway.

So please tell us what you actually want, and it will be easier to help
you.

Gabriel

  • Re: Appendix in memoirs article class
    ... > written using the article class and want to change it to memoir, well, ... partially gone after using \chapter in article option in memoir (I ... numbers in toc). ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: breaking section heading with memoir
    ... > second line of the section heading should be indented). ... > This looks good using article class, but not with memoir. ... It has been said that Public Relations is the art of winning friends ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: memoir, chapters and sections
    ... appearance of the book and report classes. ... One of my reasons for the article option was that on several occasions before memoir I had had to change a document from article class to report class and vice-versa, sometimes more than once for the same document. ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: breaking section heading with memoir
    ... >> second line of the section heading should be indented). ... >> This looks good using article class, but not with memoir. ... This means that if you need to force a linebreak in the ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • breaking section heading with memoir
    ... I'd like to insert a line break into a section heading using the memoir ... This looks good using article class, but not with memoir. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.text.tex)