Re: Cleaning aux files of all kinds from a dir tree?

Thanks to everyone for the help.

Olive's correction of the find command was exactly what I needed to get
it working. (I had read the find man page, btw, before posting. But
should we say it's a bit less than self-explanatory...)

Thanks also to Maurizio, Jim, and Dan for their pointers to lintex,
rubber, and the other packages---but what I needed was a much less
sophisticated brute force command.

Cheers,

Stefano

  • Re: Again, how to run commands to the files/directores found by "find" command?
    ... BTW, when I was posting, I used this command: ... If without echo in it, the command would has worked. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: [opensuse] No GUI 10.3 new install
    ... so bad that I couldn't even use the command line. ... of first boot startup the display flashes 3 times with about 5 sec ... need to restart after correction is done. ... sax2 from runlevel 3 otherwise I need some input on where to look. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] No GUI 10.3 new install
    ... so bad that I couldn't even use the command line. ... of first boot startup the display flashes 3 times with about 5 sec ... need to restart after correction is done. ... sax2 from runlevel 3 otherwise I need some input on where to look. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] No GUI 10.3 new install
    ... xorg.conf with this command (if you have nano installed otherwise ... of first boot startup the display flashes 3 times with about 5 sec ... need to restart after correction is done. ... start its own gui which also fails. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Force mount with HPUX 11.00 when Block Read Error
    ... posting I was able to mount the volume using '-F hfs -f' as you said. ... I just wonder why I couldn't find your forum response using google, ... > but that does not seem to work anymore. ... >> command usage help of the mount command. ...
    (comp.sys.hp.hpux)