Re: /tableofcontents doesnot work
- From: rf@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Robin Fairbairns)
- Date: 4 Aug 2005 08:38:48 GMT
Mohamed <a_mohamed1978@xxxxxxxx> writes:
>On Thu, 2005-08-04 at 02:49 +0200, Mohamed wrote:
>> I was working with Texnic center under Windows. The \tableofcontents,
>> \listoftables and \listoffigures commands were working fine.
>> Once I started under my linux machine with latex version 3.4.5, they
>> don't any thing now.
>> I don't think that this may have to do with the operating system, but I
>> don't know the reason
>Well, the contests are shown now. I guess it takes some time until it
>they are loaded !!
odd as it may seem, a lot of us don't read news when we're in bed
since you offer no minimum example failing file, it's difficult to
guess what's going wrong, beyond the suggestion you've already had.
Robin (http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq) Fairbairns, Cambridge
- Prev by Date: Re: Book interior page design
- Next by Date: Re: First paragraph of chapters are always indented in twocolumn mode
- Previous by thread: Re: /tableofcontents doesnot work
- Next by thread: help with figure width in twocolumn