Re: Convert to Grayscale
- From: Sébastien Mengin <sebastien@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 21 Jun 2009 14:42:28 GMT
Le 21-06-2009, Matti Vuori <mvuori@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Sébastien Mengin <sebastien@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
I have a PDF file containing lots of images in CMYK colors.
For economic reasons, we decide to finally print in Grayscale.
But I'd like not to convert each images one by one.
Why should you need to do this? I would guess the printshop can (in most
cases) use the CMYK version just fine.
The problem is that in my case there are lots of people between me and
the printshop and it would be far more comfortable for everyone that I
provide the final PDF correctly.
Thanks for the comment anyway!
- Prev by Date: Re: Convert to Grayscale
- Next by Date: Re: Convert pdf to Grayscale
- Previous by thread: Re: Convert to Grayscale
- Next by thread: Re: Convert pdf to Grayscale