Prevent PDF from being copied

If I load a PDF file on to a server, how can I prevent that the file is
being copied or after being opened is saved on to some sort of storage
device.

Bert.

  • Re: Have FP2000 Need help to get hover button to cause download to start...Thanks JCO...Still need h
    ... Your server is case sensitive ... | that make up my web site. ... | question is a .pdf file. ... |>> load, but my HTML programming skills are almost non-existent and I ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • php and pdf
    ... The problem I have is that this is on a hosted server and they do not provide PDFlib as part of their PHP installation. ... In order to have PDFlib, I would have to install my own copy of PHP there, and that is a major effort -- and subject to unanticipated bugs and problems -- so I would rather not do that if I don't have to. ... Another question is if there is a good "HTML code to PDF file" module/library/function/class that could convert HTML format and produce a PDF file. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Have FP2000 Need help to get hover button to cause download to start...Thanks Crash and Stefan..
    ... server was probably not running Windows and would be case sensitive. ... Stefan for catching that one for me. ... >| is the green one that says click here for a coupon. ... >| question is a .pdf file. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Did SF predict the Internet?
    ... It offers to download Abobe software because it thinks I already ... Wherever in your server is stored "how to display ... a .pdf file for your sort of terminal that's attached to this server" is the ... one that's offering to download/display Adobe for you ... ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Error: Server Has Not Yet Been Opened
    ... There are many reasons for "Server has not yet been opened". ... Crystal Decisions website, knowledgebase search, there is a 9 page .pdf file ... > the viewer in my VB app wants to open the file, I get that error message. ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.crystal)