SN#23510 Oracle on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud Using Oracle VM
- From: "John J. McLaughlin" <flash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 18:59:49 GMT
SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS
Vol 151 Issue 4 2010-09-23 Article 23510 from section "Virtualization"
Certification and Support Announced for Oracle Applications, Middleware and Databases
A wide selection of Oracle enterprise software has been certified to
run on the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) using Oracle VM
virtualization. Oracle software customers will now be able to use the
utility-based pricing model of Amazon Web Services for production
workloads with full support from Oracle and Amazon Web Services
(AWS). Additionally, customers may use their existing Oracle licenses
on Amazon EC2 at no additional license cost, or they may acquire new
licenses from Oracle.
Details at http://sun.systemnews.com/g?A=23510
Have a custom version of 'System News for Sun Users' delivered to you
via email each week in text or HTML. Only the sections that you
select will be included in your copy of the news magazine. Subscribe at
Free 4-week trial is available.
(c) 2008 System News, Inc. http://www.systemnews.com
- Prev by Date: SN#23498 "Oracle Integrated Stackó Complete, Trusted Enterprise Solutions"
- Next by Date: SN#23517 New Sun Ray 3 Client and Sun Ray 3i Client
- Previous by thread: SN#23498 "Oracle Integrated Stackó Complete, Trusted Enterprise Solutions"
- Next by thread: SN#23517 New Sun Ray 3 Client and Sun Ray 3i Client